Compassionate skilled nursing care within the comforts of our community.
Familiar, friendly faces that truly care.
When you live at either of our Erie, PA, retirement communities, you don’t have to go elsewhere to receive skilled nursing care: Get the 24-hour short-term or long-term medical care you need right on the campus you know and love.
Your healthcare team works closely with you and your family to ensure individualized attention and care. Medical staff includes:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs)
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Choice of private or semi-private residence
- Convenient, first-floor living
- Your own decorating touches
- Private, half-bath
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Spacious residences arranged in four distinct neighborhoods
- Private bedrooms and baths with European-style showers
- Neighborhood living rooms with fireplace and flat-screen TV
- Neighborhood kitchens, library, chapel, and activity room
Contact us today to learn more about our skilled nursing care services and to schedule a visit.