Our Erie retirement communities
Two distinctively different senior living communities, each within minutes of the beaches of Lake Erie.
In the northwest corner of Pennsylvania—near Presque Isle State Park, Erie’s top attraction and the state’s only “seashore”—our two unique continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) invite you to an easier, more comfortable way of life:
Intimate and affordable, Elmwood Gardens is a single-story retirement community that provides you with a complete range of senior living options:
Stylish and contemporary, Manchester Commons surrounds you with a campus of amenities and services that satisfies your needs today and for the future:
Come for the complete continuum of person-centered care.
- Whichever Presbyterian SeniorCare Network non-profit senior living community you choose, you benefit from our holistic, person-centered approach to care and services.
- We’re committed to Making Aging Easier®.
- Our breadth of experience, combined with our faith-based mission, drives us to innovate and collaborate in meeting the needs of our residents:
- Our philosophy of person-centered care means you make the choices—what time you get up, when you eat, how you spend your day, when you go to bed—every decision is yours to make. You enjoy maximum freedom and independence—and a daily lifestyle free of chores.
- The voices of our residents, their families, and our staff are considered and respected. A commitment to choice, dignity, respect, self-determination and purposeful living provides the foundation for our shared values and vision of what aging should mean for each individual.
Learn more about our Services and Communities, then Contact Us to Schedule a visit, share a meal, and meet our residents.