We set the standard for person-centered, fulfilling Dementia Care.
Experience the Woodside Place dementia care difference at Manchester Commons.
Woodside Place at Manchester Commons follows the dementia care model we pioneered in 1991 at Woodside Place in Pittsburgh. Today, countless communities around the world are replicating this scientifically proven model of residential dementia care.
If your loved one requires both dementia care and skilled nursing, we’ve integrated these two specialties in our Skilled Nursing neighborhood at Manchester Commons—the only memory support community in Erie offering a full continuum of care, with dementia care at both the Personal Care and Skilled Nursing levels.
The beauty and comfort of the accommodations at Woodside Place of Erie are equaled only by the quality of the care our residents receive. Our person-centered model gives your loved one considerable freedom of choice in their daily schedules, lets them enjoy a variety of activities and exercise programs, and provides countless opportunities for social interaction.
Every member of our staff has received dementia-specific training. They provide residents with highly personalized care and high-frequency interactions, as well as the latest technologically sophisticated, quality programming. Healthcare is provided by a licensed nursing team.
Does your loved one need Dementia Care?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Has your loved one caused any accidents recently from forgetting to turn off the stove or other household appliance?
- In the event of a fire, can your loved one follow proper emergency procedures, including calling 911?
- Has your loved one gotten lost or been unable to remember personal information, such as address, phone number, or contacts that enable them to return home?
- Has your loved one become lost while on a walk or running errands?
- Does your loved one feel threatened or suspicious of others for unwarranted reasons?
- Is your loved one forgetting to take medications on schedule, following correct dosages, or using a medication organizer device?
To learn more about our dementia care and memory support services, please contact us online or call us at 877-910-1856.